It doesn’t need to all be changed…
As the saying goes “Out with the old and in with the new”. It doesn’t need to be that way all of the time.
Are your verticals looking a bit shabby, dirty or unloved after years of hard work, hanging around and looking pretty?
Why not just change the louvres? If the tracks are alright, save a few pounds and give a room that new look you’ve been thinking of without the cost of a full blind.
To save even more, you could bring one of your louvres into us, we’ll measure it and give you a price from the hundreds of fabrics available and let you know when they will be ready to collect. Job done!
Did you know?
- We measure, manufacture and install.
- We do our own fitting, rather than contracting anyone else to do the work. We believe that if Neil has measured, then Neil will fit the blinds.
- We also provide our blinds as SUPPLY ONLY. So, if you want to save a few quid and feel up to the task, why not have a go!
- For fitted blinds, our standard lead time is 2 weeks from ordering to fitting, but this can extend slightly at this time of year.
- We don’t only do Verticals, Venetians & Rollers. There isn’t anything blind related which we do not do. Motorised Roller blinds are a great way to eliminate the bead chains
- However, we don’t fit blinds supplied from others. We can only guarantee our own stuff – which is 12 months by the way – but we are only a phone call or email away.
We have just created a Motorised headrail for a customer who has existing Roman blinds. He wanted the headrails to work at the touch of a button, whilst it is quite expensive to do this, this alleviates the need for operating chains and eliminates the child safety risk as the chains are removed.
They can be powered by NIMH batteries and Solar re-charger, Lithium batteries or good old mains power and can even be added to a home automation system, controlled from your phone.
Following on from last year
Roller blinds can also be retrofitted with a Lithium Rechargeable Motor & Remote, whilst currently this is restricted to 40mm rotator tubes, we’ve heard on the grapevine that a 32mm variant will be available in the New Year.
This has happened and Eclipse are now offering 32mm motors to go into existing D-tubes (aluminium roller tubes with a D shaped internal insert)
Oh, also a new motorised vertical track (developed by Louvolite) for the Vogue headrail only is due to launch in January 2018.
Sadly, this hasn’t happened yet but we are hopeful it will in the next 2-3 months
We hope to see you soon
Neil & Emma
As ever, we have some great fabrics to view at the unit and hundreds more in the sample books. The internet cannot give you that touchy feely experience of the fabrics so why not come down a take a look for yourself?
Our contact details can be found at the top right of this page.
Let some light in to your life with a window blind from The Blind Factory Leeds! For some examples of our window blinds & fabrics, select from any of the window blind styles below.